Friday 18 March 2011

Plugged

Wired 08/2010 issue



There is a lot to say about Wired, I subscribed to it while I was still living in France; it was a great way to practice my English. I read it in my own very special way (and I guess everyone has a different way to read it): at first, I just browse trough it, reading a most of the short articles, the test section, what can be read in a few minutes… Then I leave it for a few days, maybe a week or two and then come back to it and read the more interesting and longer articles, always about very different subjects..
However what I like the most is to choose a previous issue at random, and read it all.
Finally, while waiting for the next issue to come out, you can just go read on the website (Here), which is daily updated with great content, or on an IPad, on which you will have more or less what's in the monthly issue.


By the way, things I read on Wired might inspire a lot of the articles I will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment